The Programme will be a solid one year programme
developed to give to the children a solid music foundation should they wish to
pursue an instrument on the future. Therefore, the programme will incude:
- - 3 instruments taught during the
year: Term 1: Recorder (introduction to wind instruments), Term 2: Ukelele and
violin (string instruments) and Term 3: piano. (Instruments will be provided).
- - Use of the Music Mind Games method to teach music notation (including Solfeige and Kodaly).
- - Percussion instruments to work
- - Colour coded chimes to work on
- - Singing to develop aural
The idea behind these classes is that
proper music classes and a proper music foundation is given to the children in
a fun way, so this is NOT another “singing nursery rhymes and clapping” class.o
The classes would have between 7 and 10
children, and would cost £5 per session. The classes will start in January 2017 and there will be a free trial session without compromise.If you are interested, please contact us HERE.